8.12.2012

End Times: Israel Regains Statehood

Amos 9:14-15 says, 
I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them. They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them,” says the Lord your God. 
The Prophet Amos wrote this prophecy around 750 BC and in 1948 it was fulfilled when Israel regained statehood. This also was following one of the darkest times in Jewish history known as the Holocaust. This declaration of independence by Israel in 1948 met immediate opposition from surrounding countries, and they immediately began attacks on Israel. This tiny country survived the attacks and has been a nation to this day, and so far they have never again been uprooted, just as the Prophet Amos said. 


Ezekiel 37:10-14 says,
So I prophesied as he commanded me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet--a vast army. Then he said to me: “Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel. They say, ‘Our bones are dried up and our hope is gone; we are cut off.’ Therefore prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: O my people, I am going to open your graves and bring you up from them; I will bring you back to the land of Israel. Then you, my people, will know that I am the Lord, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. I will put my Spirit in you and you will live, and I will settle you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord.’”

Other prophesies foretelling of this event are found in:  Isaiah 66:7-8 ,  Ezekiel 37:21-22 ,
Jeremiah 16:14-15 ,  Ezekiel 4:3-6 ,  Ezekiel 34:13 ,   Jeremiah 31:10 ,  Deuteronomy 30:3-5
Leviticus 26:3, 7-8 ,