1.15.2013

Welcome!

Randy & Ann Tedford
Kingdom Pathway is the online Bible teaching  ministry that  serves as a place where people may find encouragement, inspiration, and solid, biblical, answers to many of life's questions. Most of all it is my intent that the reader would be led directly to Jesus Christ as He is all Truth. 

Kingdom Pathway is hosted by myself, Randy Tedford. I am a Bible Teacher and a Christian blogger. These Christian views and fundamental beliefs represented on this site are my own. 

Also, the topics and viewpoints that are presented on this site are held with the belief that the Holy Bible is the absolute, final, authority. 

While I admit that I myself do not have all of the answers to life, some of the things I have discovered in God's word have been life-changing to myself, and are regarded as timeless truth. Like a humble student before my Master's feet, there are things I'm still learning, and therefore, some doctrines I have are still evolving. 

As I become inspired to study about each topic and post more blogs, this site becomes in it's essence, my personal "Statement of Faith", and a kind of theological map of what I believe about God.

Feel free to browse through the topics along the right sidebar, and as you read, I ask that you would prayerfully consider them with both an open bible and an open heart. You may agree or disagree with my blogs, and that is okay. I've given up winning theological debates a long time ago, and would rather win the lost to Christ. Your comments are limited to email and I do welcome them. If you enjoy this site and it ministers to you in some way, I graciously ask that you would "like" us on Facebook, and look for the Kingdom Pathway page there as well and also like it.

God Bless you and thank you for your prayers.