1.15.2013

Healing Verses

I suggest that you print out the Scriptures below and go over them a couple of times a day if you are in need of healing. Allow the Holy Spirit to impart faith into your heart as you read these verses. Speak them out loud to yourself and thank God as you meditate upon them.
Romans 8:11
"But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal (Natural, Earthly) bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you." 
2 Corinthians 4:10-11 "Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus (which was for our victory), that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. For we which live are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh." 
Matthew 18:18 "Verily I say unto you, whatsoever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
Matthew 6:9-10
"Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come. Your will be done on Earth as it is in heaven." 
Deuteronomy 7:15 "And the LORD will take away from you all sickness, and will afflict you with none of the terrible diseases of Egypt which you have known, but will lay them on all those who hate you." 
Romans 8:32
"He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?"
Mark 16:17-18
"And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name . . . they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover." 
Isaiah 40:31
"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint."
Psalm 34:19
"Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all."
Jeremiah 30:17
"For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord."
Isaiah 53:4-5
"Surely He hath borne our griefs and carried our sorrows yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and by His stripes we are healed." 
Jeremiah 33:6
"Behold, I will bring you health and cure, and I will cure you, and will reveal unto you the abundance of peace and truth."
Matthew 18:19
"Again I say to you that if two of you agree on Earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven." 
Mark 11:24
"Therefore I say to you whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them." Surely this includes healing!
Isaiah 58:8
"Thy light shall break forth as the morning, and thy health shall spring forth speedily; and thy righteousness shall go before thee: the glory of the Lord shall be thy rear guard."
1Thessalonians 5:23
"And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."
1 Peter 2:24
"Who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness-- by whose stripes you were healed."
Psalm 103:2-3
"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who heals all thy diseases" 
3 John 2
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth."
Jeremiah 17:14
"Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise." 
James 5:14-15
"Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him."
John 10:10
"The thief (satan) does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I (Jesus) have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly." 
Luke 10:19
"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." 
Isaiah 41:10
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 54:17
"No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment YOU shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is from Me," says the LORD."
I John 4:4 ". . . . greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world."
I John 5:4
"For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith." 
Romans 8:31
"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us" 
2 Peter 1:3-4
"As His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust." 
Proverbs 3:7-8
"Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh, and strength to your bones." 
Exodus 15:26
"If thou will diligently harken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in His sight, and wilt give ear to His commandments, and keep all His statutes, I will put (permit) none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee."
Exodus 23:25
"So you shall serve the Lord your God and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you." 
Psalm 91:9-10
"Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the Most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling."
Malachi 4:2-3
"But unto you that fear (reverence, worship) My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings; and you shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. You shall trample the wicked for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet on the day that I do this says the Lord of hosts" 
Psalm 30:2
"O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me."
Psalm 107:19-20
"Then they cry unto the LORD in their trouble, and he saveth them out of their distresses. He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions."
Matthew 7:7-8
"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened." 
I John 5:14-15
"Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him." 
2 Corinthians 1:20
"For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us." 
Psalm 119:50
"This is my comfort in my affliction, for your Word has given my life."
Romans 10:17
"So then faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God." 
Proverbs 4:20-22
"My Son, attend to My words; incline thine ear unto My sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health (Lit. medicine) to all their flesh." 
John 8:32
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." 
2 Timothy 3:16-17
"All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work."
John 6:63
"It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life." 
John 15:7
"If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you."
Isaiah 55:11
"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." 
Jeremiah 1:12
". . . . I am alert and active watching over My Word to perform it." 
Joshua 21:45
"Not a word failed of any good thing which the LORD had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass." 
James 1:17
"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." 
1 Corinthians 3:21-22
"Therefore let no one boast in men. For all things are yours: whether Paul or Apollos or Cephas, or the world or life or death, or things present or things to come--all are yours." 
Romans 11:29
"For the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable." 
Philippians 2:13
"For it is God who works in you both to will and to do for his good pleasure."
Galatians 3:13-14
"Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us; for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessings of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ." 
Romans 8:2
"For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death." 
Colossians 1:13
"He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love" 
Hebrews 12:12-13 "Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees; And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed." 
Psalm 42:11
"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God."
Hebrews 10:23
"Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised)" 
I John 5:14-15
"Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him."
Hebrews 10:35-36
"Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise." 
Psalm 90:10
"The days of our lives are seventy years; and if by reason of strength they are eighty years, yet their boast is only labor and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away." 
Job 5:26
"You shall come to the grave at a full age, as a sheaf of grain ripens in its season."
Psalm 91:16
"With long life I will satisfy him, and show him My salvation."
Psalm 118:17
"I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD." 
2 Corinthians 10:4-5
"(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ" 
Isaiah 43:25-26
"I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; and I will not remember your sins. Put Me in remembrance; let us contend together; state your case, that you may be acquitted."
Isaiah 57:19
"I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him." 
Mark 11:22-23
"And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith." 
Revelation 12:11
"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony..." 
Nahum 1:7,9b
"The LORD is good, astronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him.... He will make an utter end of it. Affliction will not rise up a second time."