11.05.2011

Over 2,000 Visits!

Just another small milestone in my blogging history, but a milestone to say the least! 


Thanks to Everyone who has read my blogs. I do hope they have been helpful in some way.


I've found that blogging is a great way of sharing the truth of scripture with the ones I love. This ranges from family to friends and even to complete strangers. Some of the readers are Christians and some are not. 


Since starting it in August 2011, this blog has become a great way for me to organize the teachings that God has given me. Now with over 2,000 visits and 80 blog postings I can only imagine how big this thing can grow, or who God will lead to reading it!


I pray one thing and that is that God will be glorified with each posting! When God is lifted up, He will draw people to Him, and they will be saved! 


Please pass this along, share it with friends, and let's make it to 3, 5, 10, 50, and 100 thousand and more!




Thank you all & God Bless!


Randy & Ann Tedford